The library’s Board of Trustees consists of twelve members. Seven members are appointed by the City of Menomonie and five by Dunn County. The board meets monthly in the library. For 2019-2020, regular monthly meetings are scheduled for the third Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board meetings are open to the public. If you’re interested in serving on the Library Board, please fill out this City of Menomonie citizen resource form, or contact Library Director Ted Stark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission: The Menomonie Public Library provides lifelong learning resources, fosters a sense of community, and enriches the lives of Dunn County citizens in a welcoming environment.
Vision: The Library will be Dunn County’s primary community learning center by providing programming for all ages and access to advanced digital technology.
- Scott Flaschenriem, President
- John Grape
- Pat Hahn, representing Elk Mound
- Sara Huhmann
- Don Kuether, Dunn County Supervisor
- Dayle Mandelson
- Claudia Manning
- Logan Mather
- Brian Seguin, Menomonie Schools Representative
- Arlene Ockwood
- Lee Schwebs, Menomonie City Council
- Darrin Witucki
- Trustee Essentials: A Handbook for Wisconsin Public Library Trustees. Prepared by the Division for Libraries and Technology with the assistance of the Wisconsin Public Library Trustee Handbook Revision Task Force. Revised in 2012.
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2015 Customer Survey
- Strategic Plan 2017-2020