The next monthly meeting of the Board of Trustees will be the annual meeting. It will be held via Zoom on Thursday, August 19 at 6:00 p.m. Pre-registration required
The library’s Board of Trustees consists of twelve members. Seven members are appointed by the City of Menomonie and five by Dunn County. The board meets monthly in the library. For 2020-2021, regular monthly meetings are scheduled for the third Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Board meetings are open to the public.
If you’re interested in serving on the Library Board, please contact the Library Director, Joleen Sterk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mission: The Menomonie Public Library provides lifelong learning resources, fosters a sense of community, and enriches the lives of Dunn County citizens in a welcoming environment.
Vision: The Library will be Dunn County’s primary community learning center by providing programming for all ages and access to advanced digital technology.
- Scott Flaschenriem
- John Grape
- Pat Hahn, representing Elk Mound
- Sara Huhmann
- Don Kuether, Dunn County Supervisor
- Dayle Mandelson, President
- Logan Mather
- Brian Seguin, Menomonie Schools Representative
- Arlene Ockwood
- Lee Schwebs, Menomonie City Council
- Darrin Witucki
- Trustee Essentials: A Handbook for Wisconsin Public Library Trustees. Prepared by the Division for Libraries and Technology with the assistance of the Wisconsin Public Library Trustee Handbook Revision Task Force. Revised in 2012.
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2015 Customer Survey
- Strategic Plan 2017-2020
Monday: 10am - 6pm
Tuesday: 10am - 6pm
Wednesday: 10am - 6pm
Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Menomonie Public Library
600 Wolske Bay Road
Menomonie, WI 54751