- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – 10 am to 6 pm
Patrons will need to schedule a pickup time by phone at 715-232-2164. To maintain social distancing, patrons will be asked to open their trunk or rear door, library staff will place the items in the vehicle to avoid direct contact. Library staff will be masked and gloved.
At this time, our courier service is not running so there will be no interlibrary loan, materials for pickup will be limited to what’s in our local collection. Until courier service is running, curbside pickup will not be available at our Elk Mound location.
To schedule a pickup date and time, call 715-232-2164 beginning Monday, April 27. We look forward to serving our community again. We will open the building and all other library services as restrictions are eased.
Requesting Menomonie Materials Online
Until regular delivery among libraries resumes, items available in Menomonie’s local collection will be most readily available for curbside pickup.
Here’s the best way to find and request things to pick up from Menomonie:
- Go to the MORE Catalog: more.lib.wi.us and log in
- Enter a search term (remember, “movies” and “books” are valid keyword search terms)
- Select the “Available Now” filter on the left side to expand it
- Select Menomonie as the pickup library
- Search results will be limited to titles available and holdable at Menomonie
- Tip: to exclude ebooks and audiobooks, open the “Titles I can…” filter and select “Borrow and take home”
- Select “Place a Hold” and verify your pickup library is Menomonie
- Tip: Turn on “Active Filters” so subsequent searches retain limits