With the health and safety of the community, visitors, and staff in mind we continue the gradual reopening of the library. Saturday hours from 10 am-2 pm will be added starting September 19. We are keeping a close eye on COVID-19 case numbers in Dunn County and listening to advice from the Dunn County Health Department as we slowly phase in additional services. Many pandemic restrictions remain in place:
- Building occupancy capacity is limited to 25.
- Facial masks are required.
- 6 ft. social distancing while in the library will be maintained.
- No in-person programming will be offered.
- The meeting room is closed for use.
- Returns are only accepted through the exterior return and returned items are quarantined for four days before check-in.
- Curbside pickup is available Monday-Friday 10 am-6 pm and Saturday 10 am – 2 pm. Call 717-232-2164 to schedule.
The library staff appreciates the cooperation with these restrictions that our visitors have shown. It really helps us do our jobs, so thank you. We can do this together.