Our 30th anniversary on the banks of Lake Menomin.  There has been a library in Menomonie since 1874 but we moved into our John Howe designed, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired, building with the view in 1986. Join us in recognition on Saturday, September 10 from 2:00-4:00 p.m. with entertainment provided by The Cutaways.

Cutaways

Library is closed on Sundays for the summer, starting May 28. Library is closed May 29 in observance of Memorial Day.