Time slots available:
Mark Moran, a touring antiques expert, will be available to assess your items. He’s been a guest on the popular PBS show Antiques Roadshow and has written over 25 books, including co-editing the Warman’s Antique Guide. Only forty people will be able to sign up to have an item appraised. See below for item categories that will be accepted. Everyone is welcome to listen for fun and education.
- Fine art: including paintings, drawings, prints and statuary.
- Furniture: (usually smaller pieces are best)
- Ceramics: including figural pottery, vases, dishes, kitchenware and stoneware.
- Glassware: including lighting, marbles and souvenir items.
- Vintage photographs: including tintypes, ambrotypes and daguerreotypes.
- Advertising: including posters, lithographed tin, paper and figural objects.
- Folk art: including carvings, quilts, weathervanes, windmill weights and “outsider” art.
- Assorted toys: including dolls (bisque, composition and plastic), windups and mechanical banks.
- Metal ware: including iron, bronze, brass, pot metal, silver, silver plate.
- Clocks: including mantel, hanging and figural.
- Costume jewelry: including brooches, bracelets, earrings.
Registration is Required for this event.
Call 715.232.2164 ext. 10 to reserve your spot.