The library’s Board of Trustees consists of twelve members. Seven members are appointed by the City of Menomonie and five by Dunn County. The board meets monthly in the library. For 2016-2017, regular monthly meetings are scheduled for the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Board meetings are open to the public. If you’re interested in serving on the Library Board, please fill out this City of Menomonie citizen resource form, or contact Library Director Ted Stark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission: The Menomonie Public Library provides a diverse selection of information, entertainment, and programming resources to enrich the lives of the citizens of Dunn County and strives to foster a sense of community in a welcoming environment.
Vision: With our creative librarians, multi-generational programming, and advanced digital technology, the library will be Dunn County’s primary community learning center.
- Lori Ausman
- Chuck Backus
- Kitz Cleary
- Scott Flaschenriem
- Don Kuether, Dunn County Supervisor
- Dayle Mandelson, President
- Claudia Manning
- Logan Mather
- Stephanie Ischer, City Councilmember
- David Munoz, Menomonie Schools Representative
- Kathy Peterson – representing Elk Mound
- Andrea Renada
- Trustee Essentials: A Handbook for Wisconsin Public Library Trustees. Prepared by the Division for Libraries and Technology with the assistance of the Wisconsin Public Library Trustee Handbook Revision Task Force. Revised 2012.
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2015 Customer Survey