The library’s Board of Trustees consists of twelve members. Seven members are appointed by the City of Menomonie and five by Dunn County. The board meets monthly in the library. For 2014-2015, regular monthly meetings are scheduled for the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. Board meetings are open to the public.
- Lori Ausman
- Hector Cruz, City Councilmember
- Scott Flashchenriem
- Don Kuether, Dunn County Supervisor
- Dayle Mandelson
- Logan Mather
- Richard Morrison
- David Munoz, President, Menomonie Schools Representative
- Kathy Peterson – representing Elk Mound
- Andrea Renada
- Pat Smith
- Carmen Trimble
- Trustee Essentials: A Handbook for Wisconsin Public Library Trustees. Prepared by the Division for Libraries and Technology with the assistance of the Wisconsin Public Library Trustee Handbook Revision Task Force. Revised 2012.
- 2013 Annual Report